(Washington, DC) – Judicial Watch announced today that it has obtained educational materials from the Department of Defense (DOD) depicting conservative organizations as “hate groups” and advising students to be aware that “many extremists will talk of individual liberties, states’ rights, and how to make the world a better place.” The documents repeatedly cite the leftwing Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) as a resource for identifying “hate groups.”
Are You an Extremist? (Quiz)
1. Do you value individual liberty, respect states’ rights, and speak often about how to make the world a better place?
2. Do you celebrate your freedom on the fourth of July, observe President’s Day, eat your hot dogs with ketchup, or have a reproduction of “Washington Crossing the Delaware” hanging on the wall in your study?
3. Do you applaud returning military veterans when you run into them at the airport?
4. Do you own a copy of the Declaration of Independence, the United States Constitution, the Gettysburg Address, or the Bible?
5. Would you happen to know anyone who does?
6. Are you now, or have you ever been, a little league baseball player?
To receive your score, email us at email@example.com.