Narnia Invaded: The Touchstone issue you wouldn’t want to miss. Sign up by this Thursday and this issue will be the first of your new Touchstone subscription.
This Nov/Dec issue includes:
- Anthony Esolen: Why a state “under God” is NOT a theocracy and why such a state cannot itself be made into an idol.
- S. M. Hutchens: Why loving our enemies AND our country means paying more careful attention to Muslims.
- Steven Boyer on Narnia Invaded: How the Narnia Films (Successfully) Subvert Lewis’s Hierarchical World
- S. M. Hutches reviews A Sword Between the Sexes, the latest (and masterful!) attempt to make C. S. Lewis into a closet egalitarian.
- Trial by Desert by Patrick Henry Reardon
- How Near-Death Experiences Challenge My Faith (and don’t) by Marilyn Prever
- Pagan Despair & Hope in Christ by Anthony Esolen
- Ken Myers on the Triumph of Casual Speech Over, Like, Formal Address
- Robert Hart on the the Incarnation & the Sacred Feminine
- Rebecca Sicree describes “The New Adventures of Baby Jesus”
- Are you dreading sending out Christmas cards and letters this year? Read two views on e-mails and paper communication.
- Logan Gage on the strange marriage of Thomism and Darwinism.
Feed your soul. Transform your mind. Stir your heart. Sign up here today for the award-winning Touchstone magazine that is loaded with thoughtful and edifying articles.
Please join us on Facebook and Twitter!